Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My new obsession

Cloth diapers. Seriously these things are addictive. I can't stop myself from buying them. I am still building my stash so its okay for now. So far I have 5 BumGenius one size 3.0s (The 4.0s come out this month so I will have to try those too!), 1 Fuzzi Bunz one size, 2 Fuzzi Bunz size smalls, 6 Green Mountain Diapers yellow edge prefolds, one Green Mountain Diapers yellow edge fitted 1 Thirsties Duo cover in size 1 and one Bummies cover in size small. I am still waiting on 2 Bumkins AIOs that I got a great deal on on Zulily and 2 mystery bags of diapers and accessories from Babyhalfoff.com (so excited over the "mystery" part). I am still just trying out different things to see what I like. I have only used the BumGenius so far because the others just came is last night and had to be prepped but they are now ready for use! Here is my stash:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Once you've had a change to use them, you need to do a review of each brand for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I am so in love with cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete