Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Cloth Diaper Reviews

1. Thirsties Fitteds: I love these. They are so soft and absorbent and not bulky at all. I got three of them in my mystery grab bags from babyhalfoff.com. I have size smalls and they fit her perfectly. They fit great under my size small Bummies and Thirsties Duo covers.

2. Dream-Eze fitted: I got one of these in my mystery bag and it is WAY too small for her. Size small is supposed to go up to 14 lbs and Lily is 11.5 and there is no way this thing would go on her.

3. Dream-EZE AIO: I got 2 of these in my mystery bags in size small. They are okay. They are very trim and fit great under her clothes and we have had no leaks, but they also run small. They are supposed to go up to 15 lbs and Lily is on the last row of snaps already so they will have to be retired way before 15 lbs. They also take forever to dry.

4. Monkey Snuggles: Love love love this diaper. Very trim and absorbent. I have one in size small and would love more, but she doesn't currently have any more smalls in stock. It is very small and I don't think it will fit her up to 15 lbs either. But it is wonderful under clothes. I am stalking her site for her to restock.

I just ordered 1 BumGenius AIO and 1 Thirsties Duo pocket from Kelly's closet. I had a code for a free one size diaper so I am excited to see what I get this time. Last time I got a Fuzzi Bunz which I like.

Right now I still have to do diaper laundry every night. I am still working to build up my stash so that I can go to every other day. But I really don't mind the laundry.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your article, I feel it is good, expecting more such articles from you, I will be visiting your website often will refer your website to my friends. Even i have found good information about Adult Diaper

    ReplyDelete