Monday, June 7, 2010

Lily's Pad

Since the nursery originally was designed with boy/girl twins in mind it was very gender neutral and I have been itching to girly it up but have not had the heart. I had done a little here and there but not too much. Well yesterday I decided to girly it up a bit. I would love to paint the walls pink, but I paid a lot of money for the tree decal and I love it so I don't want to take it down because its not reusable. So Lily and I went to Target yesterday and got some of the coordinating pieces to the picture and valance I had already bought. Plus we got a cube storage unit and the fabric drawers. We also got some pink sheers to put under the valance and a pink sheet for the crib and a pink changing pad cover. Here are the results:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still want to get a pink rug and maybe some more wall art. Etsy has some matching accessories, but I have spent too much money already so I need to wait awhile! Also Target supposedly has some wall decals that match this set, but they were sold out at my Target and they were on clearance so I doubt they will get anymore and they are not available online so I may have to take a tour of all the Targets in the area!

1 comment: